This is your essential point of access to iconic Tele verve. The Squier Affinity range captures the core looks, sound and feel of the original legendary Fender guitar - with a few design tweaks to make it as player friendly as possible.
The Affinity Tele's remastered construction is all about accessibility. The soft "C" neck shape is the modern archetype used for most Squier and Fender guitars, and a great introduction to what you should expect from a Fender-made instrument. The same goes for the maple neck wood, which is an industry standard utilised for its unwavering strength and super smooth feel.
Telecasters are extremely reliable thanks to their classic string-through-body hardtail bridge. Not only does it make it easy to restring, but it plays a major role in keeping your tuning and intonation rock solid throughout hours of play.
Nothing is more easily recognisable than the twangy tone of a Telecaster. This is down to the two single coil pickups in the bridge and neck positions. Each one delivers a uniquely curated voicing; the bridge position sounds sharp, thin and lively, while the neck pickup is broader in spectrum and perfect for softer clean tones or silky lead playing.
- Series: Affinity Series
- Country Of Origin: ID
- Color: Butterscotch Blonde
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Ceramic Single-Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade
- Pickup Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele®
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Sealed Die-Cast with Split Shafts
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top