Guildford Store Info
Our flagship Guildford store is the heart of Andertons Music Co.
Parking at Andertons
If you’re visiting the Guildford store by car, there are plenty of parking options nearby:
- A limited number of spaces directly outside the store
- Several street bays on the surrounding roads with free 2-hour parking
In addition, there are some great options within a 5-minute walk of the store. All of these are open 8am-10pm Mon-Sat and 11am-10pm on Sunday:
- Mary Road Car Park (GU1 4QU) (107 spaces)
- Bedford Road Car Park (GU1 4SJ) (1033 spaces)
- Leapale Road Car Park (GU1 4JX) (384 spaces)
Are you a blue badge holder or do you require mobility/accessibility assistance? Please give us a call in advance and we’ll happily help out!
Services & Facilities
- 4 Guitar Demo Rooms
- Dedicated Bass Guitar Room
- Dedicated Acoustic Room
- Drum Department
- Hi-Tech Department
- PA Department
- Digital Piano Showroom
- Prestige Guitar Gallery
- Dedicated Department Specialists
- Click & Collect Service
- Guitar Repairs Service
- Second Hand Part-Exchange
- Disabled Access
- Toilet Facilities
Other Services Include
Getting to Andertons from London
It's easy to get from London to Guildford train station, which is just a five minute walk away from the store.
Trains regularly run direct from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Vauxhall and Gatwick.
- Waterloo - train departures every 15 mins or less. 35 min journey.
- Clapham Junction - every 20 mins or less. 30 min journey.
- Wimbledon - every 25 mins or less. 50 min journey.
- Vauxhall - every 30 mins or less. Change at Clapham for 45 min journey.
- Gatwick - direct trains every one or two hours. Changes at Clapham half-hourly. 45 min journey.