Parking at Andertons
If you’re visiting the Guildford store by car, there are plenty of parking options nearby:
- A limited number of spaces directly outside the store
- Several street bays on the surrounding roads with free 2-hour parking
In addition, there are some great options within a 5-minute walk of the store. All of these are open 8am-10pm Mon-Sat and 11am-10pm on Sunday:
- Mary Road Car Park (GU1 4QU) (107 spaces)
- Bedford Road Car Park (GU1 4SJ) (1033 spaces)
- Leapale Road Car Park (GU1 4JX) (384 spaces)
Are you a blue badge holder or do you require mobility/accessibility assistance? Please give us a call in advance and we’ll happily help out!
Services & Facilities
- 4 Guitar Demo Rooms
- Dedicated Bass Guitar Room
- Dedicated Acoustic Room
- Drum Department
- Hi-Tech Department
- PA Department
- Digital Piano Showroom
- Prestige Guitar Gallery
- Dedicated Department Specialists
- Click & Collect Service
- Guitar Repairs Service
- Second Hand Part-Exchange
- Disabled Access
- Toilet Facilities
Other Services Include
Getting to Andertons from London
It's easy to get from London to Guildford train station, which is just a five minute walk away from the store.
Trains regularly run direct from London Waterloo, Clapham Junction, Wimbledon, Vauxhall and Gatwick.
- Waterloo - train departures every 15 mins or less. 35 min journey.
- Clapham Junction - every 20 mins or less. 30 min journey.
- Wimbledon - every 25 mins or less. 50 min journey.
- Vauxhall - every 30 mins or less. Change at Clapham for 45 min journey.
- Gatwick - direct trains every one or two hours. Changes at Clapham half-hourly. 45 min journey.