Instrument Buyer's Guides
Need help choosing the right gear for you? With so much choice on offer, we understand it's often hard to know where to start.
To help you make your decision, we've created this collection of buying guides which have all the information you need to make an informed purchase that you won't regret.
Christmas Gift Guides
Whether you're buying your first guitar, upgrading your guitar amplifier or looking for advice on guitar strings and accessories we've got you covered! At Andertons Music Co. we believe in putting the right gear in the hands of musicians, whether you're a beginner or a pro, our in-house experts are on hand to point you in the right direction.
Electric Guitar Buyer's Guides
- Electric guitar buyer's guide
- Electric guitar string guide
- Electric guitar accessories guide
- Buying your kid's first guitar
- Ultimate Guide to Guitar Pickups
- Ultimate Guide to Guitar Straps
- The best gifts for guitarists
- Where to buy a guitar
- Electric Guitar Tonewood Guide
- Our Favourite Electric Guitars under £200!
- Our Favourite Electric Guitars under £500!
- Everything you need to know about the Floyd Rose
- How to re-string a Bigsby
- What's the Difference Between Les Paul Models?
- Brief guide to Gibson semi acoustic guitars
- How to buy a limited edition Gibson
- Gibson baked Maple fingerboard guide
- Fender Stratocaster Buyer's Guide
- Best Les Paul for... Guide
- Best seven-string guitars Guide
- Best Telecaster Alternatives Guide
Guitar Pedal Buyer's Guides
- Compact pedal guide
- Best guitar pedals for beginners
- Ultimate guide to ABY and Switcher pedals
- Ultimate guide to Buffer pedals
- Ultimate guide to Chorus pedals
- Ultimate guide to Compressor pedals
- Ultimate guide to Delay pedals
- Ultimate guide to Filter, Synth & Ring Mod Pedals
- Ultimate guide to Flanger pedals
- Ultimate guide to Fuzz pedals
- Ultimate guide to Guitar tuners
- Ultimate guide to Multi-FX pedals
- Ultimate guide to Noise Gate pedals
- Ultimate guide to Octave & Pitch-Shift pedals
- Ultimate guide to Overdrive pedals
- Ultimate guide to Phaser pedals
- Ultimate guide to Reverb pedals
- Ultimate guide to Tremolo & Vibrato pedals
- Ultimate guide to Volume & Expression pedals
- Ultimate guide to Wah pedals
- Ultimate guide to Looper pedals
- Ultimate guide to EQ pedals
- Ultimate guide to Boost pedals
- Which is the best Pedaltrain for you?
- Tone City Overdrive Guide
- The 5 best Overdrive Pedals every guitarist should own
Acoustic Guitar Buyer's Guides
If you're looking for a full Drum Kit, upgrading your Shell Pack or looking for advice on Boom Stands, Thrones or Drum Pedals we've got you covered! Andertons Music Co. stock gear for recording, touring, home use and more. So whether you're laying down a track in the studio and just starting out - we can help you find what you're looking for.
Confused about weighted keys? Need advice on action or sample libraries? Look no further - our in-house experts are here to save the day. Check out our guides on stage pianos, keyboards, midi controllers and more.
Intrigued by the dark-art of mixing? Need help engineering better mixes in a home studio? We've got advice on Audio Interfaces, Microphones and full studio setups. Working to a budget? Don't worry we've got you covered there too! Check out our guides setting up a home studio on a budget.