About Andertons Music
Best UK Music Store 2014...and 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013 too!
Andertons Music Co. is a family run musical instrument retailer with over 50 years of experience serving the music community in the UK. From our Guildford music store and our online musical instrument shop, we offer musicians a huge selection of guitars, amps, drums, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, recording equipment, PA systems, music accessories and more - all at competitive prices. We take pride in offering a high level of customer service at Andertons, but don't take it from us! Visit our testimonials page to see recent accounts from happy customers. You will soon see why we are known as the Musicians' No.1 Superstore!
- Andertons has been serving musicians since 1964 and we are still growing strong!
- A family business - still run by the Anderton family
- Guildford store open 7 days a week or order online 24/7
- Over £8m of music equipment in stock today at our store and Guildford warehouse
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service and competitive prices
- The Musician's No.1 Superstore for Guitars, Drums, Keyboards, Recording and more!
History Of Andertons
Andertons Music Co. is a family run musical instrument retailer with over 50 years of experience serving the music community in the UK. From our Guildford music store and our online musical instrument shop, we offer musicians a huge selection of guitars, amps, drums, pianos, keyboards,
Originally started in 1964 by the current Managing Director Lee Anderton’s Father and Grandfather Andertons has always been a family run business. The only difference is that now with the internet Andertons has become one of the most loved music stores in the UK.
Working for Andertons
Would you like to work for Andertons? We are always on the look out for new, high-calibre members of staff. All of our current vacancies are listed on the website (see below). However, even if we have no active vacancies, we are always happy to receive applications for future positions.
To see details about current vacancies, and to find out how to apply, visit the Andertons Job Vacancies page by clicking the link below.
At the heart of any good business is its staff, and offering exemplary customer service is the number one priority for every member of the Andertons team, no matter what their role in the business. You will find the atmosphere amongst our staff is open and honest, with our focus always on helping our customers to find the musical equipment that meets their needs.
What you will find at Andertons
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Demo facilities in all departments
- The same great prices online and in store
- In house repairs team to help you
if your gear goes wrong!
We always pride ourselves on delivering the best customer experience possible no matter if you are buying in store or online. That is one of the reasons we have received so many awards in recent years including, but not limited to:
- MIA ‘Best Large Retailer’ 2014
- MIA ‘Best Independent Retailer’ 2006, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Feefo Gold Trusted Merchant Award (2015)
- Toast of Surrey ‘Best Large Business Award’ 2015