Sire Larry Carlton L7V Electric Guitar in Gold Top
Features Edgeless™ fingerboard, Sire premium locking tuners & Sire LC Vintage P-90 pickups!
Introducing the Sire Larry Carlton L7V electric guitar in a striking gold top finish. This guitar was designed in collaboration with the legendary guitarist Larry Carlton, and it's packed with high-end features that any serious musician will appreciate.
The body of the L7V is made from mahogany and features a hard maple and flame maple veneer top, which provides a rich and resonant tone. The neck is also made from mahogany and features a comfortable C-shaped profile, along with an ivory binding and a 24.7" scale length. The edgeless ebony fretboard is a standout feature, providing a smooth and comfortable playing experience, while the medium jumbo frets make it easy to bend and shape your notes.
This guitar is equipped with Sire premium locking tuners, which ensure that your guitar stays in tune, even during intense performances. The tune-o-matic bridge and aluminium stop tailpiece provide excellent stability and sustain, while the Sire LC Vintage tuned P90 pickups offer a warm and versatile tone that's perfect for any style of music.
In short, the Sire Larry Carlton L7V electric guitar in gold top is a top-of-the-line instrument that's perfect for the discerning musician. It's a guitar that was built to last, and it's sure to become a mainstay in your collection for years to come.
- Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges) Ebony Fingerboard - Offers incredible comfort and playability with a smooth feel in your hands, typically only found on guitars worth four times the price!
- Sire Premium Locking Tuners - Facilitate lightning fast string changes whilst maintaining excellent tuning stability. Once you've used locking tuners, you won't go back to standard!
- Sire LC Vintage P-90 (Soapbar) Pickups - Designed in collaboration with Larry Carlton, these P-90s offer the best of both single coil and humbucker pickups; the raspy raw sound of a single coil through a driven amp and the chunkier lower frequencies of a humbucker.
- Medium Jumbo Frets - Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Classic Tonewoods - The iconic pairing of a Mahogany body with a Maple top has been favoured by guitarists for decades, renowned for it's rich tone, sparkling highs and impressive sustain.
- Bone Nut - Traditional, low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips.
- Body Shape: Sire LP-Style Shape
- Top Material: Hard Maple/Flame Maple Veneer
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C-Shape
- Binding: Ivory
- Scale Length: 24.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony / Edgeless™ (Rolled Fretboard Edges)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: 2.7mm Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Inlays: Wh.P Trapezoids Shape
- Joint: Set-Neck Joint
- Finish: Satin
- Finish: Chrome Finish (GT, TS), Gold (BK)
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic & Aluminium Stop Tail Piece
- Tuning Machines: Sire Premium Locking Tuners
- Pickguard: Ivory
- Control Knobs: Brown Top Hats
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Bridge Pickup: LC Vintage P90 (Soapbar)
- Neck Pickup: LC Vintage P90 (Soapbar)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Each Pickup)
- Switching: 3 Way Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Case: None
Mr. Trevor White23rd Aug 2023
Mr Glenn Cartlidge23rd Aug 2023
Mr Gordon Henderson4th Aug 2023
Mr Mark Nielson28th Apr 2023
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable