Blackstar Silverline Standard 20w 1x10" Guitar Amp Combo
The Most Versatile Digital Amp Blackstar Has Ever Made!
Blackstar's stylish Silverline series encompasses the brand's most versatile guitar amplifiers to date. Building on their critically-acclaimed ID:Series technology, these flexible digital amps feature a unique dual patent design, with a high-powered SHARC processor to deliver uncompromising tone for every playing style.
The Silverline Standard 20w combo is the smallest amp in the range. However, this portable model still boasts many of the features found on its larger 50w and 100w counterparts. And with a potent 10" Celestion VT-Jr. speaker - the Blackstar Silverline Standard combo pushes plenty of air on stage!
Using patented TVP technology, the Blackstar Silverline Standard's 'Response' control lets you emulate the dynamics, sag and break-up of 6 classic valve power amps. This includes British-sounding EL34 and EL84 valves, as well as emulations of 6L6s and 6V6s that are synonymous with American-made amps:
- EL84 - Bell-like full-bodied Class A with lots of compression
- 6V6 - Crisp Class A with high compression and tight mids
- EL34 - Classic British Class A/B crunch with full-bodied soft break-up
- KT66 - Rich and warm, vintage British ‘hot biased’ Class A/B
- 6L6 - Tight dynamic Class A/B with extended highs and lows
- KT88 - Tight, bold and dynamic Class A/B with strong low-end
This particular feature, combined with 6 unique Blackstar 'Voices' that range from crystal-clean to searing high-gain, makes the Silverline Standard one of the most versatile digital amps available on the market:
- Clean Warm - Full-bodied, dynamic clean with a looser bass and glassy highs
- Clean Bright - ‘Boutique’, with tighter bass and chiming mids and highs; breaks up when pushed hard
- Crunch - Classic clean break-up to ballsy mid-gain crunch with a looser bass response
- Super Crunch - Higher gain, fatter crunch with a tighter bottom-end
- OD 1 - ‘Hot-rodded’ Master Volume overdrive with medium power amp damping
- OD 2 - Mid boosted, articulate hot-rod overdrive
Built-In Effects & More!
On top of all this, there's also an 'ISF' tone-shaping control and studio-quality modulation, delay and reverb effects. This makes the Silverline Standard combo an all-encompassing workhorse for recording and live performance, especially with 128 onboard patches that let you save and recall your favourite tones (FS-10 footswitch sold separately).
USB connectivity makes it simple to capture your tones in wide stereo at home or in the studio. And with a speaker emulated headphone output - you can practice silently if you have attentive neighbours!
Some guitarists are put off by the overly-modern, sterile styling of today's digital modelling amps. That's why Blackstar has designed elegant enclosures for its Silverline series amps, inspired by some of the world's most stunning boutique amplifiers. With traditional control panel placement and old-school "chicken head" knobs too - even traditionalists will adore these gorgeous amps!
- State-of-the-art digital guitar amplifier with groundbreaking SHARC DSP power
- Attractive, boutique styling
- Response control based on patented TVP technology accurately reproduces the nuances of classic power amp circuits (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Patented ISF sweeps from American to British tone
- 6 proprietary Blackstar preamp voices (Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD 1, OD 2)
- USB port offers effortless direct recording and re-amping
- INSIDER software unlocks deep-editing features and patch management/sharing
- MP3/Line In and Em. Out/Phone jacks deliver studio-ready tone for ‘silent’ practice
- Powerful enough for any stage, subtle enough for home
- Manual and Preset operation with 12 fully customizable preset locations (128 with footswitch)
- Loaded with Celestion VT-Jr. speaker
Tom Reid17th Sep 2023
Trusted Customer18th Mar 2023
Mr Michael Paine12th Dec 2020
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest (Fixed)
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable