The original Aqua-Puss delay pedal ahs cult status with users such as John Mayer making it famous. This analogue delay is now available in a more pedalboard-friendly format saving you a bit of space at the end of your chain.
With three easy-to-use knobs you can easily achieve a stunning delay sound that goes from a simple slapback to a lush bed of repeats.
- Delay knob adjusts warm organic delay times between 20ms and 300ms
- Feedback knob sets the number of echo repeats
- Blend knob regulates ratio of dry to delayed signal
- Footswitch toggles the effect on/bypass
- Input Impedance: 300k Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1k Ohms
- Nominal Output: -20dBV
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >96dB
- Noise Reduction Ratio: 2:1
- Bypass: True Hardwire Relay
- Delay Distortion: Delay Range: 20ms to 300ms
- Current Draw: 16 mA
- Power Supply: DC 9 volts