Shure MOTIV MV5C Home Office Microphone
Ideal for Meetings, Presentations & Teaching
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 22nd Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
UK Delivery - from £4.99
Earn 84 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
With home working being more prevalent now than ever before, high-quality audio is now a requirement for professional-level meetings, video calls, teaching, presentations and pitches. That's where the Shure MV5C Home Office Microphone comes in. It offers clear and consistent studio-grade sound quality - keeping your voice front and centre, no matter your environment. You won't even have to use headphones while using it.
Unbox & Go!
You'll be able to use the mic right out of the box without any irritating setup needed. Just plug the MV5C straight into your computer or laptop and you're ready to go! It'll work no matter your setup either - with USB-C and USB-A cables included for connection to a Mac or Windows device.
The MV5C mic will slot seamlessly into your home working space thanks to a minimal and unobtrusive construction. Placement is made simple too; you can use the fully adjustable stand to shift the position of the mic closer to your mouth. This will ensure that you're heard properly during those important work-related discussions.
Don't be fooled by the mic's small size - it delivers supreme sound that belies its dimensions. With a cardioid polar pattern and Shure's Speech Enhancement tech, your voice will be projected crisply and clearly. There's no chance of being asked to repeat yourself when using one of these mic's, that's for sure!
- Sleek, minimal design with a small footprint.
- Directional mic design improves isolation of your voice and reduces room reverberation.
- Placement made easy using the anodised aluminium detachable desktop stand (with fully adjustable mic angle).
- Hardware control over output and input functions, mic muting and headphone volume.
- Multiple configuration options - Configurable: mic playback through the integrated headphone output, Default: computer playback through the headphone output or your computer/laptop speakers.
- Speech enhancement system delivers better vocal consistency and intelligibility.
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8; 64 MB minimum RAM; USB 2.0
- Mac: OSX Lion 10.7, OSX Mountain Lion 10.8, OSX Mavericks 10.9, OSX Yosemite 10.10; 64 MB minimumRAM; USB 2.0
- Type: Electret condenser
- DSP Modes: Speech Enhancement, Flat
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- A/D Converter: 16 or 24-bit, 48 kHz
- Adjustable Gain Range: 0 to +36 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -40 dBFS/Pa at 1 kHz 1
- Headphone Output: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Maximum SPL: 130 dB SPL
- Power Requirements: Powered through USB connector
- Mounting Stand: Included
- Microphone Mute: Yes
- Housing: PC/ABS with Die-Cast Zinc Frame
- Stand Adapter: ¼", 20-thread (standard tripod mount)
- Weight: 160g
- Dimensions: 9 × 142 × 97 mm H × W × D
- Cable: Includes one (1) Micro-B-to-USB-A cable and one (1) Micro-B-to-USB-C cable
- Diaphragm Size
- Capsule Type
- Polar Pattern
- Trade Doubler Group ID
- Includes Shockmount
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr Donald Macrae31st Jan 2022
Mr Simon Ward19th May 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+