You don’t have to suffer through badly-made keyboards just because you’re a beginner. The Roland FP-10 delivers everything you need at this early stage of your keys career.
Designed with authentic feel and packed full of player-friendly features, the FP-10 is a joy to get your fingertips moving.
A standard 88-note keyboard is the best place to start for those of you with aspirations of playing the piano. Become accustomed to the full layout and expressive control that comes with it. The PHA-4 keyboard offers subtle dynamics and replicates real hammer-weighted, ivory key action.
This is a truly authentic playing experience in a slim line format, great for moving around the house. You can’t get the same flexibility from a cabinet digital piano.
The FP-10 is founded on Roland’s SuperNATURAL sound engine. Packed into the keyboard are authentic piano tones that feel expressive and responsive to your touch. Access organ, electric piano and string sounds to experiment with a wide range of musical styles.
Listen to your playing through powerful built-in speakers or headphones. Bluetooth connectivity provides wire-free connection from your mobile or tablet, so you can hit play on Spotify and jam along. Connect to a digital audio workstation via MIDI so you can record and lay down some piano tracks.
Roland are here to aid you in your keys journey. The FP-10 also features an in-built metronome and Twin Piano Mode - letting your teacher sit side-by-side with you and play in the same key range.
- Rich, responsive tone from Roland’s renowned SuperNATURAL Piano sound engine
- 88-key hammer-action format in a compact cabinet
- PHA-4 Standard keyboard provides authentic piano touch for maximum expression
- Headphones output and quiet keyboard action let you enjoy playing at any time without disturbing others
- Onboard speakers reproduce your playing with expressive sound
- Built-in Bluetooth MIDI/USB MIDI interface for connecting to Garageband, computers, DAW software
- Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app lets you conveniently select sounds, set metronome and more from your smartphone
- Twin Piano mode is ideal for lessons, letting student and teacher play side-by-side in the same octave ranges
- Optional matching stand (KSCFP10) gives a classic piano look