Neunaber are one of the most innovative pedal companies around, and considering their competition - that's a heck of a statement! With their original Immerse pedal, they provided guitarists with a huge palette of dreamy reverb sounds to take their playing into the stratosphere.
Serving as an incredible ambient and creative tool, the MkII builds upon the foundations of the original unit. Featuring a number of thoughtful updates, the Neunaber Immerse MkII reverb pedal not only sounds superior, but is also more user-friendly than ever before.
A Raft of Reverbs
The Neunaber Immerse MkII is certainly not a one-trick pony when it comes to options. Boasting 8 different reverb types, including a blissful Shimmer verb and a Sustain mode, the Immerse MkII also sports more standard Spring and Plate reverb sounds to satisfy the traditionalists.
However, Neunaber's flagship W3T reverb mode has been refined too, delivering a smoother and more three-dimensional sound. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
A new feature on the Immerse MkII, the pedal's Mix control now allows you to go to 100% wet. This means that you can enjoy a huge, engulfing ambient reverb sound that'll fill a venue or a track with unbridled echo!
Like their entire range, Neunaber's Immerse MkII is aimed particularly at contemporary and experimental guitar players. This means that apart from its class-leading sounds, the unit can also be seamlessly integrated into your rig.
Boasting an analogue dry-through signal path for low noise and zero latency, the Immerse MkII also sports a high-quality buffer to ensure that your signal remains strong and clear. Stereo outputs also let you take full advantage of the incredible reverbs offered by the unit, so that you can achieve an ultra-wide wall of sound when using two amplifiers.
- W3T (Wet version 3) — exclusive to the Mk II, our new flagship reverb is smoother and more three-dimensional sounding than ever before. Now with adjustable pre-delay, it enhances what you play without covering it.
- Plate – Bright and diffuse like a studio plate reverb.
- Hall – The lush, open sound of a concert hall, now with adjustable modulation depth for achieving deep modulated tones.
- Spring – The distinctive twerp of a tube-driven spring reverb. Now with adjustable modulation speed, it can achieve a vibrato-spring sound.
- Sustain – A new algorithm built on the W3T reverb. This magical, versatile effect can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb.
- Echo – Combining the W3T reverb with stereo echo.
- Detune – Adds a detuned double of the dry signal with reverb, now with true blend control between detune and detuned reverb.
- Shimmer – Reminiscent of a synth pad that follows what your instrument plays, this effect combines the best qualities of our previous shimmers.
- Effect Select
- Mix — now goes 100% wet
- Reverb Depth
- Tone / Echo Time / Hold Time (depending on effect)
- Pre-Delay / Modulation / Blend (depending on effect)
- High-quality buffered bypass, perfect for placing at the end of the signal chain
- External Trails switch
- External Kill Dry switch for parallel effect loops
- Inputs/outputs can be used mono or stereo
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency
- Increased headroom
- Small, pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Requires standard 9V pedal power supply (not included)
- Designed and manufactured in California USA
- Input Level: Instrument / consumer line level
- Input Impedance: > 1 MΩ
- Gain: Unity
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz—20 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.005%
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 107 dBA
- Input : 9-12 V DC, 80 mA
- Connector: Center-Negative, 5.5 mm OD x 2.1 mm ID
- Dimensions: 2.9” x 4.6” x 2.0” / 73 mm x 117 mm x 51 mm
- Weight: 8.84 oz / 251 g