The Polymoon is the perfect stompbox for ludicrous modulated delays, shoegazing and drifting away into the vastness of sound space. It’ll keep you occupied for days on end.
Essentially, you’re able to sculpt chorus, octave, echo, fuzz, phaser, pitch shift and doubling effects all from the Polymoon pedal.
Meris are a boutique guitar pedal company at the forefront of artistic sound design.
They treat each of their pedals as individual instruments, equipping them with a deep and expansive sets of parameters. You can shape the sound from your Meris pedal into something completely unique to your style.
Sound & Controls
There’s so much more to the Polymoon than just six parameter controls. At first glance, you have access to standard Time, Feedback and Mix dials, excluding a second layer of functions as well as connectivity options.
Holding the Alt button opens up a new world of opportunity. You can define early and late stages of modulation with various shape waveforms using the Time and Multiply and Dynamics. Feedback and Dimension settings change the envelope and filters.
Connectivity & Utility
Get accurate tap tempo with the MIDI beat clock synchronization and selectable quarter or dotted eight notes when holding down the tap tempo footswitch.
- Premium quality 24 bit A/D and D/A
- 32 Bit floating point DSP hardware
- Premium low noise Analog signal path throughout
- Digitally controlled Analog Dry path for wet/dry mix
- Analog Devices JFET input circuitry
- Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Durable white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Current draw < 150 mA
- Dimensions – 4.25″ wide, 4.5″ long, 2″ tall
- Power supply not included