Hit The Studio Golden Ticket Promotion
From October 1st 2020 to March 31st 2021 if you purchase a qualifying AKG, JBL, dbx or Soundcraft studio product such as this one you’ll have a chance to win an experience day at Metropolis Studios in London!
10 golden tickets available for a day at Metropolis Studios with one lucky ticket holder winning an additional, completely personalised “My Metropolis Time” day at the studios. For a full list of qualifying products click here.
Promotion fulfilled by HARMAN (parent brand of AKG, JBL, dbx, and Soundcraft). To enter, fill out the form on the HARMAN website here.
The JBL 3 Series combines studio-quality engineering with JBL’s knack for making affordable speakers. Applying their knowledge on home and portable speakers, they’ve streamlined their studio monitor design with premium sound and ease of use in mind.
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and improved linearity
- New Boundary EQ settings compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- 3-position HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to room acoustics or personal preferences
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 82 watts of power for high output and dynamic range
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4dBu / -10dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
Here’s what JBL say about the 305P MkII:
The next-generation JBL 305P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace.
Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and, sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 49Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 43Hz – 20kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 43Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 94dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 108dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 92dB / 1m (-10dBV Input)
- Height: 298 mm (11.7")
- Width: 185 mm (7.3")
- Depth: 231 mm (9.1")
- Net Weight: 4.73 kg (10.43 lbs)