Please Note: iPad Not Included
The M18 is an 18 channel digital mixer that allows you to mix live gigs remotely using an iPad app. What makes the M18 stand out from the crowd however is that it's designed specifically for musicians.
Most mixers with wireless control currently out on the market are designed specifically for the needs of a venue or for a freelance live engineer. Instead the M18 is designed for bands, musical groups and solo artists to organise their own sound for gigs with minimal fuss. This cuts out the sometimes meddling engineer and allows you the band members to decide how you should sound.
The mixer itself looks modern, sleek and low profile so that you can have it sitting on stage without it being distracting for the audience. Then, depending on how many tablets you have as a group, there is the potential for each band member to be able to control their own monitor mixes and even make use of up to 16 insertable plugins using the free app over a local wifi connection transmitted by the M18. The App, called "Mix Remote" has a friendly easy to use interface that also looks great. You don't have to be the worlds best engineer to get the results you want.
- 8 High Performance discrete Mic Preamp Input
- 10 Line input including 2 HiZ switchable input
- 1 Stereo Main Out
- 6 balanced Aux output
- 1 Stereo Headphones Out
- 1 dual footswitch connector
- MIDI IN and OUT Ports
- Selection of three type of PEQ , Gate, Compressor on every input channel
- Standard PEQ on every Aux Out
- Three internal FX: Reverb, Delay, Modulation
- Up to 16 insertable Plug-ins selected between plenty of option
- Valve warmer, Xciter, Maximizer and Stereo Graphic EQ on Main Mix