Incorporate and take control of MIDI in your rig with the Blackstar Live Logic! This 6-button footswitch is designed to help you control both MIDI hardware and software on-the-fly in the studio and especially in live situations.
Designed For Performance
The Live Logic is a performance controller, so it’s designed to make controlling MIDI in live situations a breeze. With 6 footswitches at your disposal for sending Program Change, Control Change, and Note and Clock messages, performing with MIDI becomes a smooth experience. Housed inside a compact yet rugged enclosure, the Live Logic is designed to withstand stage use and can be powered via battery, 9v power supply, or over USB.
The Live Logic features MIDI input and output for controlling hardware as well as a USB output for use with Digital Audio Workstations, plugins, and other software. You can even use it as your USB MIDI interface. There are also two expression pedal inputs for continuous control of MIDI parameters. You can also customise MIDI messages via Blackstar’s free Mac/PC software.
- Compact and versatile 6-button MIDI controller.
- MIDI over USB for use with DAWs, plugins and live sequencer/sampling software like Ableton LiveTM.
- Can be used as your USB MIDI interface.
- 2 x expression pedal inputs for continuous control of MIDI parameters.
- Controls Program Change, Control change, Note and Clock messages.
- Customisable MIDI messages via free Mac/PC software.
- Battery, 9V DC or USB bus powered for use anywhere.
- Stage visible LED display.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Program Change Messages: 0-127 / 1-128 (assignable with USB software)
- MIDI Message Types: Program Change, Control Change, Note, Clock
- Power: 9V centre-negative external PSU, 9V battery or USB power
- MIDI I/O: MIDI IN, MIDI THRU and USB
- Control Inputs: 2x expression pedal inputs
- Controls: 6x footswitches with LED illumination and multi-function display
- Dimensions: 396 x 37 x 74mm