The Zoom AC3 is your all-in-one acoustic preamp effects pedal. For the live (or studio) guitarist it's an invaluable piece of kit thanks to its ability to morph and improve your sound in many ways.
Target Guitar Sound
One of the most powerful things about the AC-3 is its ability to make your current acoustic guitar sound like a completely different body shape altogether. You can easily change this by choosing the setting for your current guitar (like a dreadnought for example) and then adjusting the target guitar sound to be completely different like an OM or jumbo even!
If you've played acoustic guitar live then you'll know that feedback can be one of the most difficult issues to deal with but the AC-3 has an automatic anti-feedback switch will prevent the guitar from creating any unwanted noise! This means you can focus on the gig at hand.
- 16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone re-creation
- 15 target guitar type/body presets for tonal refinement
- ¼” input
- Two XLR balanced outs
- Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones, and audio interfaces
- High-quality, low noise preamp
- 9 effects with adjustable parameters
- Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
- Built-in compressor
- 3-band equalizer
- Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable via single volume knob (patent pending)
- Clipping indicator
- Anti-feedback control
- Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
- Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
- USB connection for firmware updates
- Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems