The Strymon Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato faithfully recreates the lush warm sounds of the analogue Bucket Brigade electronics while giving you unprecedented levels of control over your tone! The 'type' switch lets you go from vintage correct tones through to modern digital tones. Another awesome innovative feature is the 'mode' switch which lets you control the wet level using your playing dynamics: you can set the Ola so that as you play harder the effect increases, or altenratively decreases. Just think of the posibilities! The favourite footswitch lets you save a preset tone and recall it at anytime and then switch back to the realtime settings with a single tap!
Stereo inputs and outputs gives you the flexibility to combine the Ola with other stereo effects for incredible stereo width and complex sounds!
Stymon are some of the most sought after and best loved guitar pedals in the world. The tones are incredible and there are few pedals that match up head to head on tone or features!
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- Super low noise, high perf. A/D, D/A converters w/ 110dB signal to noise
- 3 modulation types (chorus, multi-mode chorus, vibrato)
- 3 dynamic modes (normal, ramp, envelope)
- Controllable ramp speed | envelope sensitivity
- Global tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in various modulation intensities
- TRUE BYPASS (electromechanical relay switching)
- Stereo input and output
- Favorite footswitch for saving your favorite setting