The Rode NT2A is one of the world's most popular affordable studio microphones - and Rode just made it even better! They are now throwing in a free pop shield, shockmount, cable and DVD with every Rode NT2-A microphone so you don't have any extra hidden costs when it comes down to getting awesome recordings.
Rode NT2-A Pack:
- NT2-A Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone
- SM6 Shockmount with integrated Pop Shield
- Dust Pouch
- XLR Cable
- NT2-A Recording Techniques DVD with Grammy-nominated producer John Merchant
Here's what Rode says about the NT2-A:
The NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2, featuring a professional large 1" capsule studio microphone incorporating three-position pick-up patterns, PAD and high pass filter switches conveniently located on the mic body. What's more, the NT2-A is 100% manufactured in Australia and comes with RØDE's standard 10 year warranty.
At the heart of the NT2-A is the Australian designed and manufactured HF1 dual diaphragm capsule. The frequency and transient response of this transducer has been voiced to complement today's modern recording techniques, and yet still evoke the silky smooth character of the legendary microphones of the 50's and 60's. These features provide the flexibility and superlative audio characteristics that make the NT2-A one of the most versatile condenser mics available.
- Large 1" (25mm) HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- On body control of polar pattern, HPF and PAD
- Three position variable polar pattern - Omni, Cardioid or Figure 8
- Three position variable High-Pass Filter - Flat, 40Hz or 80Hz
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -5dB or -10dB
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Carton Quantity: 8
- Carton Dimensions: 55 x 35.5 x 44.5