The MZA 900 P phantom power adaptor is used to connect pre-polarized condenser microphones with a 3.5mm jack plug to microphone inputs with 10 - 52 V phantom powering. The connected microphone is supplied via the adaptor.
The adaptor is also a quick and flexible solution if a microphone is to be used for both wired and wireless applications. One and the same microphone can be used together with the MZA 900 P for wired applications (e.g. in the studio) or with a transmitter of the evolution series for wireless applications.
The MZA 900 P is suitable for use with the following Sennheiser microphones:
e 908 B
e 908 D
MKE 2 ew gold
- Robust metall chassis
- Switchable gain (0/-12dB)
- Switchable roll-off filter (125 Hz (-3 dB), 12 dB/oct)
- Two-colour control LED (phantom power, audio peak)
- Input 3,5mm stereo jack socket, lockable
- Output XLR-3M
- Includes MZA 900 P with belt clip