If you need a compact rig for travelling, or just prefer fewer pedals, then the Pedaltrain Metro 24 is an ideal platform. The Metro 20 offers the great durability that Pedaltrain are known for in a smaller, more portable format. This version comes with a tour-grade hard case to keep your pedalboard protected when you're on the road.
When your rig has more than two or three pedals a pedalboard almost becomes a necessity to keep you from tripping up on a mess of cables. With its sturdy, rugged design the Metro 24 is a reliable platform to mount your pedals, capable of withstanding the rigours of gigging and touring. The Metro 24 has a compact, low-profile three-rail design that saves space over angled-board designs and has room for all your essential pedals.
Included is 60 inches of Pedaltrain's proprietary hook and loop tape to keep your pedals in place when you stamp down ahead of that big solo. You also get zip ties for cable management to prevent you tripping up or getting headaches untangling a mess of cables.
Metro 24 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 24 in x 8 in x 1.4 in (61 cm x 20.3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (.9 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 25.25 in x 10 in x 6.25 in (64.7cm x 25.4 cm x 15.8 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 24.25 in x 8.5 in x 4.75 in (61.5 cm x 21.5 cm x 12 cm)
- Weight: 5.9 lbs (2.68 kg)
- Metro 24 Pedal Board
- Ultra-lightweight Hard Case
- 60" of Professional-Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties