How To Order a Warwick Custom Shop Bass Guitar
Andertons Music Co. can help make your dreams become reality. With the aid of our guitar experts, choose your ideal specs and we’ll contact the luthiers to get your build under way.
Get your Custom Shop Experience Started
Have you always been on the hunt for the perfect bass guitar? Look no longer, as Andertons specialists will see you through from start to finish on your custom shop order.
We have a close working relationship with Warwick, allowing us to get in contact with their master luthiers quickly and without hassle. We’ll even talk you through the specs you want to see incorporated into your instrument to make sure you get exactly what you want. This is the ultimate guitar shopping experience.
- Have a browse of the available options and decide on your build.
- Contact us via phone or email and we’ll confirm the specs.
- We get a quote from the company. If you’re happy, we’ll place the order following a 20% non-refundable deposit.
- The instrument gets built! You don’t need to worry about or do anything during the construction process. Build time will vary based on the specs.
- We deliver your guitar and guarantee you’ll fall in love with it as soon as it’s in your hands.
Your Build Options
Warwick Custom Shop are pushing the boundaries of guitar-making and will do their best to make your wildest bass dreams come true. Whether you want a purple Streamer with orange LEDs on the fretboard or a AAA flame top Thumb bass, you can choose absolutely everything.
Check out the Warwick brochure for a full list of options. Here are a few general options you can customise:
- Base model shape
- Body wood, top wood, neck wood
- Neck profile
- Fingerboard radius
- Fret wire
- Hardware – bridge, tuners, control knobs & switch tips
- Body, neck & headstock colours/finishes