The Mooer Pitch Box has three settings allowing you to shift your tone in pitch and then if you want mix it with the original pitch to create harmonies, disonance or synth like micro-detuned sounds. Choose from ±2 Octaves
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it rings a lot of nice spacy feeling.
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 3 (Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals!