Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3
OUT OF STOCK
This item is out of stock. We can special order this item from our supplier.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 231 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Traktor Pro Version 3.1
In February 2019, Native Instruments released the version 3.1.1 update for Traktor Pro 3. Version 3.1.1 brings some new features, improvements, and fixes that make for a smoother workflow. Here's some of the features and improvements:
- Parallel Waveforms: New Parallel Full and Parallel Slim deck sizes allow you to replace the side by side waveforms with stacked ones.
- Single Deck View: You can now set the number of visible decks to "1" with the waveform spread across the screen.
- Duplicate Button in Layout Manager
- Non-destructive file handling: "Tag writing mode" options have been added for configuring has been added to configure which types of metadata TRAKTOR writes or does not write to audio files.
- Tooltips are now available for all Preferences panels.
- Tooltips toggle icon is now available in the Global Section.
- Insert new track to analysis queue: When you add a non-analysed track to a deck it'll be prioritised over an analysis queue running in the background.
Here's What Native Instruments Say About the Traktor Kontrol S2 Mk3
New-generation play-anywhere 2-channel DJ system.
- New large (14 cm / 5.5'') smooth precision jog wheels with two modes:
- Jog mode: Classic spin-to-nudge function, as well as scratch capability
- Beatgrid adjust mode: Use the jog wheel to manually adjust beatgrid in TRAKTOR
- Club-standard layout with identical deck design, 2-channel mixer, and fast control of key TRAKTOR features
- 16 RGB pads for triggering Hotcues, loops, or samples
- 3-band EQs with modeling of industry standard mixer EQs
- New Mixer FX for instant one-knob FX and filter control on each channel. Choose from eight FX and three filter types to assign to four hardware FX slots
- Pro Mixer Layout with redesigned monitoring section and four dedicated slots for Mixer FX plus filters
- Full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 included
- Connectivity: 44.1/48 kHz / 24-bit audio interface, mic input (1/4" / 6.3 mm TRS), headphone out (1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), 2x stereo main out (line and 1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS), USB port, iOS port, 12V DC
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with optional power supply unit.
Includes the full version of TRAKTOR PRO 3 – the most stable and best-sounding version ever:
- Mix across four decks with the industry’s tightest and most reliable looping and beatjump functions
- Scratch, sample, and re-edit tracks with Stems, Remix decks and over 40 deck effects
- New user interface with club-situation simplified layout
- Enhanced audio quality with mixer bypass mode and Elastique 3 time-stretching
- New dedicated Mixer FX
- Improved browser section
- (Provided as download upon hardware registration)
- Windows 10 (latest update, 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.12 or 10.13 (latest update)
- Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 or higher (cable included)
- Graphics card which supports OpenGL 3.3 or higher
- Native Instruments
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Emma-Rose McGrady28th Feb 2020
Bruno L?zaro15th Feb 2020
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+