The Novo is a departure from the norm for Pedaltrain. Rather than a 3 or 4 rail design, the Novo opts for a 5-rail design. This gives you more vertical space, great for power supplies and switching systems. The 5-rail design means all your pedals make good contact and are fully supported by the board, even the mini ones! As expected, the Novo offers the great durability that Pedaltrain are known for. This version comes with a tour-grade hard case to keep your pedalboard protected when you're on the road.
When your rig has more than two or three pedals a pedalboard almost becomes a necessity to keep you from tripping up on a mess of cables. With its sturdy, rugged design the Novo is a reliable platform to mount your pedals, capable of withstanding the rigours of gigging and touring.
Included is 120 inches of Pedaltrain's proprietary hook and loop tape to keep your pedals in place when you stamp down ahead of that big solo. You also get zip ties for cable management to prevent you tripping up or getting headaches untangling a mess of cables.
Novo 24 Pedal Board
- Dimensions: 24 in x 14.5 in x 3.5 in (61 cm x 36.8 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.72 kg)
- Exterior Dimensions: 26 in x 17 in x 9 in (66 cm x 43.1 cm x 13.9 cm)
- Interior Dimensions: 15 in x 25 in x 6.5 in (38.1 cm x 63.5 cm x 16.5 cm)
- Weight: 17.1 lbs (7.76 kg)
- Novo 24 Pedal Board
- Soft Case with Shoulder Strap
- 120" of Professional-Grade Hook-and-Loop
- Assortment of zip ties