Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble PedalThe world's best known compact pedal manufacturer
The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble covers a wide frequency range and features high- and low-cut filters. This lets you create any kind of chorus effect from a mild, natural chorus to the clear and penetrating stereo chorus effect popular in contemporary music.
Boss pedals are renowned for quality and value and the CE-5 has been an industry favourite for over 20 years. What that means is you get a great sounding pedal with adjustable settings to fit your style that is very affordable.
What does a chorus pedal do?
Basically what a chorus pedal does is repeat what you play at very close intervals, were talking miliseconds, to make it sound like multiple guitars are playing . When you increase the depth, it increases the intensity of the effect, in other words, it make it sound as if there are more voices. When you adjust the rate (or delay time) it simply makes the repeats occur closer together or farther apart. When you hear the rich guitars on songs like Fade To Black (Metallica), Paradise City (Guns N Roses) and Nirvana's Come As You Are those are all run through a chorus pedal.
Here's What Boss Say About the CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Pedal
The Original Chorus
The CE-5 Chorus Ensemble is BOSS' ultimate compact chorus pedal, covering a wide frequency range and featuring high- and low-cut filters. This lets users create any kind of chorus effect--from a mild, natural chorus to the clear and penetrating stereo chorus effect popular in contemporary music.
- Ultra-high quality compact chorus pedal for guitarists and keyboardists
- High- and Low-cut filters for shaping tonality of the chorus
- Offers Effect Level, Rate, Depth and Filter knobs for complete control
- Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps or for studio use
- Produces a range of chorusing effects, from subtle to extreme
- BOSS five-year warranty
- Nominal Input Level: -20 dBu
- Input Impedance: 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance: 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 k ohms or greater
- Bypass: Buffered bypass
- HIGH FILTER/LOW FILTER knob
- DEPTH knob
- RATE knob
- E.LEVEL knob
- Pedal switch
- CHECK indicator (Used for indication of check battery)
- INPUT jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- OUTPUT A/B jack: 1/4-inch phone type
- DC IN jack
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22) or Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 25 mA
Expected battery life under continuous use
- Carbon: Approx. 11.5 hours
- Alkaline: Approx. 25.5 hours
- *These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's manual
- Leaflet ("USING THE UNIT SAFELY," "IMPORTANT NOTES," and "Information")
- Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)
Size And Weight
- Width: 73 mm (2-7/8 inches)
- Depth: 129 mm (5-1/8 inches)
- Height: 59 mm (2-3/8 inches)
- Weight (including battery): 410 g (15 oz)
1 In Stock
More stock arriving soon. Next Delivery Due: Friday, 5 October 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Next Delivery Due: Friday, 5 October 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99