D'Addario XL 10-52 Light Top/Heavy Bottom Set3 Pack
With heavier bottom strings combined with lighter high strings, the D'Addario XL 10-52 Light Top/Heavy Bottom Set are perfect for bending in those screeching guitar solos. Wound with nickel plated steel you can expect the classic D'Addario bright, distinctive tone.
Here's what D'Addario say about the D'Addario XL 10-52 3 Pack Light Top/Heavy Bottom Set:
EXL140 is one of D'Addario's most popular hybrid sets, combining the high strings from an EXL110 (.010) with heavier low strings (.052). This combination delivers powerful low end for heavy chording and flexible plain steel strings for bending. Optimized for down or drop tuning!
XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauge combines EXL110 for flexibility with heavier 4th, 5th and 6th strings for a more solid low end
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013 .017, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 20 September 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
6 in stock at our Guildford store
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
UK Next Day Delivery £4.99