Gretsch White Falcon guitars never fail to elicit a "wow" from us at Andertons. This Rancher Falcon 12-string is NOT the exception that proves that rule. The G5022 is an amazing 12 string, electro acoustic guitar, with everything you need to play live built in, including rock and roll factor.
Even at home or in the studio, the Gretsch G5022 12 string doesn't disappoint. With its massive sound, acoustically, or plugged in via the onboard Fishman electronics, this 12 string electro acoustic is nothing short of a stunner. Offered as part of Gretsch's Electromatic Acoustic guitars range, the G5022CWFE is the 12-string of legends!
Here's what Gretsch say about the G5022CWFE 12 String Electro-Acoustic Guitar
Gretsch Rancher acoustics are back and better than ever for 2014. The G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String gives you lavishly full 12-string tone with full-on Gretsch Falcon style, sparkling gilded appointments and onboard electronics for peerless amplified tone.
Its jumbo cutaway body is finished in gloss white, with dazzling gold-sparkle binding on the top, back, sound hole, fingerboard and headstock. Other premium features include A solid spruce top with scalloped "X" bracing and classic Rancher triangular sound hole, maple sides and arched back, mahogany neck, 21-fret rosewood fingerboard with Neo-Classic "thumbnail" inlays, "V"-shaped headstock with vertical winged "Gretsch" sparkle logo, compensated bridge with rosewood base, deluxe tuners, and gold-plated hardware. The Fishman Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Isys+ preamp system provide great amplified performance, with volume, tone and phase controls, onboard tuner and battery life indicator.
- Model Name: G5022CWFE-12 Rancher Falcon Jumbo 12-String Cutaway Electric
- Series: Acoustic Collection
- Color / Part #: White / 271-4025-505
- Body Material: Solid Spruce Top with Laminated Maple Back and Sides
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Sides: Laminated Maple
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic "Thumbnail"
- Fretboard: Rosewood with Gold Sparkle and Binding and B/W/B/W Purfling
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6 mm)
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Special Electronics: Fishman Sonicore Pickup (Under Saddle) and Isys + Pre-Amp System
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Phase, Onboard Tuner, Battery Life Indicator
- Hardware Finish: Gold-Plated
- Bridge: Compensated Synthetic Bone Saddle with Rosewood Base
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Unique Features: V-Shaped Matching White Painted Falcon Headstock with Gold-Sparkle Inlaid Gretsch Vertical Winged Logo, Traditional Gretsch Rancher "Triangular" Sound Hole, Gold Sparkle Bound Body Neck and Headstock with B/W/B/W Purfling, Gold Sparkle Heel Cap, Synthetic Bone Nut, Knurled Strap Retainer Knobs, Adjustable Truss Rod with Headstock Adjustment