The Dreadbox Typhon is a stunning analog synthesizer designed to combine affordability, portability and exceptional sound together for the ultimate production package. With complex modulation routing that allows for plenty of sonic scope, Typhon also boasts a 256-preset memory, a 32-note sequencer and powerful built-in stereo effects developed by Sinevibes.
An ideal "grab and go" synth, the Dreadbox can be powered via USB so that you can simply connect it to a laptop for whenever inspiration strikes!
- Analog Circuit including 2 Classic Dreadbox Oscillators, a 4-pole Low Pass Filter, and Multiple Analog VCAs
- 2 Envelope Generators for the Filter and the Amp
- 3 Modulators with 4 Different Modes (LFO, EG, Random, Parameter Step Sequencer) and Multiple Active Targets
- All analog parts feature a dedicated direct control on the left front panel.
- With the sliders, buttons, and encoder on the right side of the front panel you can control the Amp and the Filter envelopes, the sequencer, the modulators, and the stereo effects, in order to create and save your desired sounds
- 12 DSP stereo effects (32bit @96kHz) developed by Sinevibes, including Distortion, Bit crusher, Chorus, Ensemble,Flanger, Delay and Reverb
- 32 Note Sequencer that can be used to sequence notes in the traditional way or used as a modulation source
- 254 preset memory, with import/export support
- External audio input that can turn this box into the ultimate effects unit
- Portable, Powered via USB with full MIDI and CC Implementation
- USB powered (at least 500mA)
- 60 Playing hours with 20,000mA portable power bank
- MIDI Din IN and OUT
- ¼ in Stereo Out
- ⅛ in Headphone Out
- ⅛ in Mono Audio In (for routing via Typhon FX)
- Dimensions: 23 x 13 x 6 cm
- Weight: 1kg