The V3 forms part of the exciting Zoom Vocal Processor range. It's an essential piece of gear if you're looking to add some flavour to your vocal sound - no matter whether you like to produce, record, stream, create video content or make podcasts!
Creative Layering & Effects
Not content with just your own voice? No worries; you'll be able to craft and arrange custom backing vocals to compliment your main vocal. Apply up to two other voices and build a 3-part harmony across a full octave (in both minor and major keys).
The creativity doesn't stop there though. Thanks to 16 voice-altering effects, you can augment your voice even further. Select from options like Distortion, Chorus, Vocoder, Unison and more to completely change up your sound. You can then use the effect adjust knob to tweak the parameters to your liking.
These effects can be enhanced too. Dedicated delay, reverb and compression controls ensure you've got further options when it comes to creating your sound. A Formant Character button can also be used to change the nature of your vocal all without impacting the pitch.
The V3 contains a professional-grade preamp. This helps to deliver high-end audio, making sure that your voice sounds as good as possible. The preamp works well in conjunction with a smart Enhance function. This operates by optimising the performance of any microphone automatically once its been connected.
USB Audio Interface
You can connect the V3 to your mobile devices, computer or laptop via USB. This turns it into a full fledged audio interface that's ideal for both traditional recording and streaming. Depending on your preferences, you can mount the unit flat on a tabletop, or attach it to a microphone stand with a Zoom HRM-11 or HRM-7 Handy Recorder Mount.
- 3.5 hours of battery life (while using 4 AA batteries), or source power via the Zoom AD-16 AC adapter.
- Aux input.
- Headphone output featuring volume control.
- Line outputs allow you to connect directly to a mixing console or PA system.
- Works as a USB 2.0 audio interface; you can record up to 16/24/32-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- 48V phantom power useful for your condenser mics.
- Integrated Enhancer improves overall sound clarity.
- Dedicated delay, reverb and compression controls.
- Apply two other voices to your own, crafting 3-part harmonies over an entire octave.
- Contains 16 creative voice effects (Vocoder, Unison etc).
- Hands-free operation using the Zoom FS01 footswitch or FP02M expression pedal (both sold separately).