PLEASE NOTE: Piano Delivery Information
Our piano delivery process may differ from other items due to size. Please click here for more information.
Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Yamaha's Clavinova 745 range features the latest advancements in keys technology to make every one of your touches feel like you're playing a grand piano. Add to that the incredibly versatile array of sounds packed in using Grand Expression Modeling and you've got one of the best all-round home pianos, on every front.
Nothing beats the feel of an acoustic grand piano. Yamaha GrandTouch keys are the closest we've come to recreating the exact hammer action of the real thing. It provides you with an extremely broad dynamic range of touch and response, as well as unrivalled consistency across all keys. Yamaha really have covered every aspect: sound intensity from each press, speed, depth and tonal expression.
Grand Expression Modeling
There are two main aspects of the Clavinova 745 that ensures great tone. The first is the extraordinarily diverse sound design thanks to Grand Expression Modeling. Access Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples, as well as two world class forte piano voices and 38 voicings for your choice in foundational tone.
This is followed up by the second big hitter; Virtual Resonance Modeling. VRM simulates the full sympathetic sounds created by overlapping resonance of the strings and body of a grand piano. To top it all off are several realistic effects such as reverb, and chorus and a host of demo songs for practice.
Digital pianos excel when it comes to connectivity with other media devices. Play songs through the Clavinova 745's excellent dual 50W sound system either by USB or Bluetooth. Record your playing using built-in 16-track recording, playback and export to external devices. Silent playing is also possible with the headphones out jack.
- CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial piano samples
- CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial Binaural sampling
- 2 forte piano Voices
- Improved VRM (Virtual Resonance Modeling)
- Grand Expression Modeling
- Smooth Release
- Key-Off samples
- 256-note polyphony
- 38 Voices
- Digital effects (Reverb / Chorus / Brilliance / Effect)
- 21 Voice Demo Songs + 50 Piano Songs* + 303 Lesson Songs
- 20 rhythms
- GrandTouch-S keyboard with synthetic ebony and ivory keytops (wood is used for the white keys)
- Dual / Split / Duo
- 128 x 64 full dots LCD
- 16-track recording
- USB Audio Recorder (Playback / Recording: WAV)
- USB TO HOST and USB TO DEVICE
- Dual headphone jacks
- (50 W + 50 W) x 2 amplifiers
- (16 cm + 8 cm ) x 2 speaker system
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC)
- Stereophonic Optimizer
- Music rest clips
- Built-in Audio Bluetooth receiver / Bluetooth MIDI