The Squier Classic Vibe series is immensely popular. Comprising a diverse range of guitars based on vintage Fender models from the ‘50s, ‘60s and ‘70s, the Squier Classic Vibe lineup boasts some of the best bang-for-your-buck instruments out there.
This limited edition FSR Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe really stands out from the crowd with its stunning retro sparkle finish! Equipped with powerful Fender-designed 'Wide Range' humbuckers, this model also sports a gorgeous 4-ply white pearloid pickguard and the iconic '70s "oversized" headstock.
Squier's FSR Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe features a lightweight Poplar body that serves as a balanced tonal foundation for its potent humbucker pairing. The body is joined to a comfortable 'C'-shaped Maple neck, which brings out plenty of upper mid-range bite and top-end vibrancy - giving notes a snappy and immediate response.
Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbuckers
The Telecaster Deluxe has always been distinctive for its dual-humbucker pickup configuration, making it one of Fender's fattest-sounding guitars. The Squier FSR Classic Vibe '70s Telecaster Deluxe adheres to this classic formula, and sports two Fender-designed 'Wide Range' humbuckers that deliver a full sound with plenty of dynamic scope.
Use the 3-way pickup switch to select the barking bridge pickup, the warm neck humbucker, or both for a more balanced voice. Further control is provided via the independent volume and tone controls for each pickup too!
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Tinted Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 21
- Frets Size: Narrow Tall
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Truss Rods: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender-Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: 3-Saddle Vintage-Style Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)