The Signature series of analogue Mixer incorporates some of the best features from Soundcraft's flagship large format consoles, and packs them into a more affordable and more compact package. It makes these consoles the perfect choice for musicians, bands, music venues, theatres and houses of worship that want a quality product without having to blow their budget.
The Signature 10 is a 10-channel small format analogue mixer with 6 mic inputs, a range of quality features, and a 2-in/2-out usb interface to connect to your computer. The smallest in the signature range, this is a great choice if you want the quality and most of the features but don't need a huge amount of inputs and use of sub-groups as your only miking up small ensembles.
The Signature series has been designed from the ground up to be the small format professional solution in a range of applications. A mixer is only as strong as it's weakest link, so all the components in the Signature series are custom made premium spec so that no element of the signal chain makes the quality suffer.
It all starts with Soundcraft's own iconic "Ghost" mic pre-amps, which have ultra-low noise and high output which ensures that you not only get a healthy signal level, it's also clean and clear of any unwanted background noise. Once in, the signal experiences Soundcraft GB series audio routing, with flexible pre/post switching on each aux, and subgroups with powerful routing and switch options as well as dedicated outputs. It keeps the signal strong and offers a comprehensive set of options to combine and process your tracks.
To get your tracks sounding at their best, the Signature 10 gives you the power of the Sapphyre British 4-band Asymmetric EQ on every channel, including a sweepable-mid band for ultimate control of your vocals and instruments. You also get a wide variety of the renowned Lexicon FX processing, including studio-grade reverb, chorus & modulation amongst others.
The Signature Series consoles are built using tour-grade robust metal construction, long lasting components and have their own internal universal power supply. This ensures that whether you're using it night after night in the same venue, or lugging it across the country between tour van and performance venue, the console continues to perform at its best.
In use, these consoles have premium-quality faders that feel smooth and offer a lot of control over your mix. You'll be able to make those super fine adjustments that maybe not everyone would automatically notice, but you will know that the levels are "just right"!
If you want to get your live performances recorded or want to use your computer as a supplementary tool, all the Soundcraft consoles come with a USB interface. With the Signature 10 you get a 2-in/2-out, so that you can record your gigs to a laptop or record your rehearsals. You can also play backing tracks or walk-in music from your computer to the PA speakers without having to worry about bad signal when using a regular TRS cable input.
Every console also gets free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite DAW; programmes to record and edit your tracks creatively to get them sounding at their true best.
- High-Performance 10-input small format analogue mixers with onboard effects
- Iconic Soundcraft® Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- Renowned Soundcraft® Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon® Effects Engine featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- dbx® Limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 2-in/2-out USB audio playback and recording
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft® GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
- No of Channels: 10
- Soundcraft Ghost Preamps: 6
- Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 3-Band(1 band of swept mids)
- DBX limiters on Inputs: 2
- Lexicon Effects: Single Engine
- USB Interface: 2-in/ 2- Out
- Auxes: 3
- Subgroups: 0
- Faders: 60mm