The Shure SM58 is the industry standard vocal microphone so it makes perfect sense for it to be a core component of your new digital wireless setup. 2.4GHz technology and intelligent channel management mean that you get a super reliable system so good that you won't even realise what it's doing: the GLXD2 GLXD4 combo will automatically switch channels without interrupting audio if it encounters interference. Leaving you to worry about putting on a great show!
- SM58 Capsule Industry-standard professional microphone for daily touring, club and studio performances with analog handheld transmitter. Integrated microphone capsule design
- GLXD2 Handheld Transmitter Automatically links with GLX-D wireless receivers for seamless frequency changing and any necessary gain adjustment, up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries, up to 60 m (200 ft.) transmission radius, lightweight and rugged construction, two-color transmitter status indicator LED
- GLXD4 Receiver Proprietary Automatic Frequency Management: Iintelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels, 2.4 GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 8 compatible systems (depending on operation mode), high-resolution LCD screen, real-time battery run-time displayed in hours and minutes (accurate within +/- 15 minutes), remote adjustable transmitter gain control
WHAT IS THE SM58 BEST SUITED TO-
It's an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. It is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals.
Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimising background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
CAN IT WITHSTAND THE RIGOURS OF TOURING-
Durable construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
WHAT RECEIVER COMES WITH THE SM DIGITAL WIRELESS VOCAL SYSTEM-
The SM Digital Wireless Vocal System comes with the Digital Wireless Receiver GLXD4. It combines automatic frequency management with true digital diversity for a rock-solid wireless signal with exceptional digital audio clarity.
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use.
HOW DOES THE AUTOMATIC FREQUENCY MANAGEMENT WORK-
The Digital Wireless System feature LINKFREQ, an Automatic Frequency Management, making it easy to rely on seamless, crystal-clear audio.
- The receiver continuously analyses the available frequency spectrum.
- The receiver and transmitter automatically link using the best set of available frequencies.
- If interference occurs, the receiver and transmitter intelligently move together to the best open frequencies, without ANY audio interruption.
- It's that simple. No buttons to push or controls to adjust.
HOW MANY MUSICIANS CAN USE THIS SYSTEM SIMULTANEOUSLY-
Depending on the operation mode, up to 8 compatible systems can be operated in parallel.
- In "Automatic mode" (with LINKFREQ enabled) up to 5 systems can be run in parallel.
- In "Manual mode" (with LINKFREQ disabled) up to 8 systems can be run in parallel.
HOW IS THE HANDLING OF THE RECHARGEABLE BATTERIES-
Shure proprietary Lithium-Ion rechargeable batteries provide up to 16 hours of continuous use. Transmitter runtime is 1.5 hours with only 15 minutes of charging, (3.0 h in 30 min. / 6.0 h in 60 min. / 16 h in 3 h)
IS THE SYSTEM LICENSE-FREE-
Yes, it operates in the 2.4 GHz frequency band and is globally license-free