The e935 One is a top of range Sennheiser vocal mic, designed to cut through the mix, minimise feedback problems & stand up to years of abuse!
Here's what Sennheiser say about the E935 Vocal Mic
The e935 is a cardioid vocal stage microphone specially designed to perform under pressure while cutting through the mix with its high output. Made for the working musician. Excellent sound results guaranteed, day to day, 365 days a year. First choice for rental companies.
- Metal construction: Rugged and reliable
- Shock-mounted capsule: Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Cardioid pickup pattern: Insulation from other on-stage signals
- Hum compensating coil: Reduces electrical interference
- Neodymium ferrous magnet with boron: Keeps microphone stable regardless of climate
- Falcon ring: Consistent sound over time
- Made in Germany
- 1 Protective pouch
- 1 MZQ 800 microphone clip