Please Note: you will need a hi-hat stand, a kick pedal, a drum stool, sticks and headphones (all sold separately) to get the most out of this kit.
The Roland TD-27K sits in the middle of the brand's electronic drum kit offering. It delivers the same great V-Drums sound and feel in an acoustic-influenced setup.
TD-27 Sound Module
The backbone of this kit is the TD-27 sound module. It's packed full to bursting with realistic drums that sound and operate just like their acoustic counterparts. This is due to a meticulous sampling process, where the cymbals, percussion and drums are recorded in industry-standard recording studios. Each sample is then augmented using Roland's intuitive Prismatic Sound Modelling technology. This smart system ensures that every hit triggers a sound full of realism and natural characteristics.
These sounds can be customised to suit your preferences too. Change the tuning, swap in a different type of head, add damping, alter the tension of your snare wire and more! If you still can't find the exact sound you're looking for, you can load in your own samples and combine them with the pre-existing onboard sounds. Any edits made are automatically saved.
Roland always deliver in the playability department, and the TD-27K is no different. The full set of mesh-head pads feel great to play, with impressive rebound and response. Each cymbal also offers choking, bow/edge playing and an authentic swinging motion with every strike. On the snare pad, positional sensing ensures that the sound will alter to mirror where you've struck it.
Learn & Develop
A host of built-in coaching tools help to develop key skills and the advanced metronome will improve your sense of timing. For example, you can even choose to record your practice sessions at any time and then listen back at a later date. This can be extremely useful when trying to figure out any weaknesses in your playing.
Bluetooth connectivity then lets you play along to your favourite songs on your smartphone, tablet or laptop. This is an excellent way of developing quickly as a drummer.
The suite of connectivity options make the TD-27K a versatile kit for studio and live performance scenarios. Stereo outputs are used for your complete drum sound, while two direct outputs work to send your snare and kick etc to an external audio console. Then there's the onboard USB audio interface which features up to 28 audio channels via just one cable. This makes music production on your computer or laptop a breeze.
- TD-27 sound module (with enhanced Prismatic Sound Modelling).
- Entirely analog V-pad setup (upgrade to digital pads using the three digital trigger inputs).
- Integrated practice tools used to improve your skills.
- Built-in Bluetooth for drumming along to your favourite tunes via laptop, tablet or smartphone.
- Onboard 28-channel USB audio interface for seamless music production using your computer or laptop.
- Stereo mix output (with two assignable outputs to send separate drum sounds to your PA mixer).
- Use an SD card to import custom WAV samples.
- PureAcoustic Ambience Tech lets you place your drums in an acoustically authentic space.
- Natural pedal technique and better foot control made possible with the KD-10 kick pad.
- Smooth close/open detection plus natural motion with the VH-10 hi-hat.
- CY-13R ride cymbal boasts bow, bell and edge triggering and an authentic swinging motion.
- Two CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbals feature bow and edge sensors, choke control and a natural swinging motion.
- Three PDX-8 8-inch mesh head pads for floor and rack toms.
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh head snare pad (with support for cross stick and rimshot playing, plus positional sensing).