QSC Audio KS212C 2x12" Active Cardioid Subwoofer
Powered by 3600W Class D Amp Module
More stock due in 3 months or longer.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1499 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Register this product within 30 days of purchase, and you can extend its standard 3 Year Warranty to 6 Years! Click here to register.
The KS212C subwoofer represents the world’s first-in-class single-box powered cardioid subwoofer solution for highly portable entertainment and installation applications.
- 3600 Watt Class D power module
- Dual 12-inch long excursion drivers; Dual 6th order band-pass design
- 15 dB SPL attenuation front-to-rear
- Two M20 threaded sockets (one on top, one on side) accept 35 mm speaker pole
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
A breakthrough in innovation and design, the 3,600 Watt KS212C subwoofer uniquely provides all the benefits of cardioid deployment in a single, compact enclosure. “Keeping bass in its place” for mobile entertainers, AV production and rental professionals, as well as modestly-sized performance venues, the KS212C subwoofer is unparalleled in its ability to manage low frequencies on the stage, or any application where undesirable low frequency energy needs to be minimized.
Powered by a 3,600 Watt Class D amplifier, processed with the latest DSP technology, and featuring dual 12-inch long excursion drivers each arranged in a 6th order bandpass chamber, these components all combine seamlessly to produce a staggering 15 dB more output at the front of the cabinet than at the rear. Highly portable, the cabinet features comfortable, aluminum handles and four, rear-mounted casters. Two M20 sockets accept a 35mm speaker pole in other horizontal or vertical orientation
- Configuration: Dual 6th-order bandpass cardioid subwoofer
- LF Transducer: 2 × 305 mm (12 in), cone
- Frequency Response (-6 dB): 44 Hz - 104 Hz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 39 Hz - 118 Hz
- Nominal Coverage Angle: 180˚ Cardioid (15dB rear rejection @ 70Hz)
- Maximum Rated SPL: 132dB @1m, peak
- Amplifier: Class D
- 2 × 1800W (peak)
- Cooling: Low-noise, variable speed fan
- Controls: Power, Gain, Rotary encoder, 2 × selection buttons
- Indicators: 2 × Power LED (front and rear)
- Input Signal: LED
- Limiter active: LED
- Connectors: 2 × locking XLR/F ¼⁻ᶦⁿᶜʰ combo, 2 × XLR/M (Loop-thru Output), 1 × locking IEC power connector
- AC Power Input: Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- AC Power Consumption: 1/8th power
- Enclosure: 15mm birch plywood
- Color: Black (RAL 9011)
- Grille: Internal woofer cover
- Speaker Dimensions: (H×W×D) 622 × 394 × 851 mm / 24.5 × 15.5 × 33.5 in
- Carton Dimensions: (H×W×D) 970 × 500× 670 mm / 38.2 × 19.7 × 26.4 in
- Net Weight: 40.1 kg / 88.5 lb
- Shipping Weight: 50 kg / 110.3 lb
- Regulatory: CE, WEEE, UL, CHina RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B
- Optional Accessories: KS212C CVR Transport Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover, SP-26 and SP-36 Loudspeaker Poles, SP-16X Extension Pole
- QSC Audio
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Mr David Cooper25th Mar 2019
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable