Premium pedal specialists Origin Effects always deliver the goods. MAGMA57 is the latest stellar stompbox from the British company; a 2-in1- unit that combines a rich, shimmering vibrato effect with a smooth, articulate overdrive tone.
In essence, MAGMA57 brings the best of the acclaimed Magnatone 200 Series amplifiers to life on your pedalboard. Dishing out luscious jazzy clean tones to full-on swirling psychedelia, the Origin Effects MAGMA57 will inspire you with its spellbinding sounds and highly-tweakable control-set.
- True pitch-modulating vibrato
- Reactive overdrive designed for authentic sound and playing feel
- Comprehensive Post-Drive EQ section to seamlessly match the MAGMA57 to your amp
- Tour-grade, all-metal construction
- Effects system integration for convenient control
- High-impedance buffered bypass with silent switching
- Designed and built in England
- Vibe Footswitch – Switches the vibrato effect on and off. When Vibe is turned on the jewel light will turn white and will pulse at the selected vibrato speed.
- Drive – Behaves like the volume knob on a vintage non-master-volume guitar amplifier. Set low for clean sounds or turn it up for more overdrive.
- Tone – Turn up for a brighter sound. Turn down to tame highs.
- Output – Overall pedal output level.
- Speed – Turn up to increase the rate of the vibrato effect. The range of the Speed control is set by the three-position Multi switch.
- Multi – Applies a preset multiplier to the speed of the vibrato, whether it is set by the pedal’s Speed knob or by attaching an external tap tempo footswitch.
- Shape – Allows you to choose between two different LFO waveforms.
- Intensity – Controls the depth of the vibrato.
- Post-Drive EQ – Three presets allow quick compatibility when plugging into Blackface, Plexi, and flat-response amps. Fine-tune the top-end further with the ADJ trimmer.
Weight & Dimensions
- Weight: 866g | 31oz
- Dimensions: 150 x 92 x 65 mm | 5.9 x 3.62 x 2.56 Inches