Midas DP48 Dual 48 Channel Personal Monitor Mixer
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 4th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 349 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What Midas Say About the DP48
Personal Monitor Mixing Redefined
The Midas DP48 is a dual 48 channel personal monitor mixer that allows 2 performers to fully control their monitor mixes and hear exactly what they want and even record and playback rehearsals and performances. With a simple and intuitive interface and the ability to connect to any AES50-equipped device, the DP48 can create a complete monitoring system perfect for use in the studio or on stage.
Your Mix, Your Way
The DP48 gives performers complete control over their monitor mix with 12 stereo groups for quickly creating and balancing mixes. All 48 channels of the DP48 can be mixed within these 12 groups and can handle any kind of monitor set up. Vocalists, for example can place the vocal channel in Group 1 while the drums, bass and guitar channels can be placed in Groups 2,3 and 4 respectively. Drummers who may be more particular can create more complex mixes with the DP48; separately mix their kick, snare and hi hat in Groups 1-3 with the two overhead mics panned left and right in Group 4.
Dual Stereo Mixes
The dual mix feature even allows two users to be connected to one DP48 each with their own separate stereo group mix. There are three dedicated controls for each of the Mix A and B outputs, providing independent adjustments for the respective Output Volume, the selected Group Level and for the assignable My Group Level. Both Main Mixes feature separate EQ, Reverb Level and Limiter settings—especially useful when both talents are using different in-ear or over-ear headphones.
- Dual 48 channel personal monitor mixer compatible with Midas personal monitoring system hubs
- 12 stereo groups enable rapid creation and balancing of personal mixes from fully configurable stem groups
- Dual mix feature allows independent control of two complete monitor mixes
- Integrated SD card interface for stereo recording and playback of rehearsal sessions and performances
- Built-in stereo ambience microphone provides on-stage sound feed to remove sense of isolation with in-ear monitors
- Studio-quality reverb adds spatial ambience to personal in-ear mixes, independent from main console
- Remotely powered via direct AES50 connection from Midas hubs featuring Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Separate DC power supply allows daisy-chaining of DP48 personal monitor mixers and use without any PoE hub
- Compatible with any 44.1/48 kHz AES50-equipped devices including Midas and Behringer digital consoles and I/O boxes
- AES50 return channels allow personal mixes to be sent back to the console or hub for connection to wireless IEM transmitters
- Remote operation up to 100 m via screened CAT5/5e cable
- Remote setup and control of DP48 personal monitor mixer via Midas hubs
- Full remote control of another DP48 when both connected to the same hub or used in daisy chain configuration
- High-contrast 2.4" colour TFT display screen provides clear overview of mix parameters, meters and group assignments
- Analogue stereo auxiliary input for local click track
- High power headphone output for use in all stage monitoring environments
- Fully adjustable limiter allows for safe monitoring levels within sound exposure limits
- Mounts securely on microphone stand with DP48MB adaptor (not included)
- 10-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
- Trade Doubler Group ID
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable