The Martin 0-18 is a high-quality, parlour-sized acoustic with a massive voice that completely belies its size. It's characterised by an immediately noticeable, pronounced upper-mid-range. This makes it the perfect guitar if you're a fingerpicker or singer/songwriter style strummer looking for increased attack from an acoustic.
It features the classic formula of a sitka spruce top with genuine mahogany back & sides. This gives you a bright, clear attack with additional warmth. A short, yet responsive 24.9-inch scale (augmented by a low oval neck design and parallel taper) boasts a simple action, and is equally fast to use. You'll have both speed and accuracy in abundance.
The ebony fretboard and open geared nickel tuners add the final touches to this premium parlour guitar.
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 0-14 Fret
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: X scalloped with non-scalloped tone bars
- Top braces: Sitka Spruce 1/4"
- Back material: Genuine Mahogany
- Back purfling: Style 18
- Side material: Genuine Mahogany
- Binding: Faux tortoise
- Top inlay: Multi-stripe
- Neck Material Select hardwood
- Neck shape: Modified low oval with high performance taper
- Nut material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid with square taper
- Headplate: East Indian rosewood
- Fingerboard material: Ebony
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Number of frets clear: 14
- Number of frets total: 20
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard position inlays: Abalone old style 18
- Finish back & sides: Gloss
- Finish top: Gloss with aging toner
- Finish neck: Satin
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge style: Modern Belly with drop-in saddle
- Saddle: Compensated Bone/16" radius
- Bridge and end pins: BlackCase: Hardshell