The Laney Nexus-SL is a real bass workshorse. Giving you up to a 1000Watts RMS of controllable tube sound and dynamics it can handle any gig you can throw at it. With plenty of controld to help you dial in your perfect bass sound it's a fantastic bit of kit.
Built for gigging
The Nexus has Twin power amplifiers with individual speaker jacks, this allows you to connect a wide range of cabinets without fear of overload.
Tube amps are powerful, while playing they generate a little heat which can cause problems. Fortunatly this amp has an automatic fan to keep itself cool in high ambient temperatures. Designed for heavy use it wont let you down when you need it.
The Nexus SL has a great list of features. USB-DAW Connectivity, headphone and aux in, effect and tuner loops and both XLR DI and Speakon outs you can use it at home, in studio or live. Wherever you need great bass tone the Nexus-SL is ready. It comes with a footswitch and carry bag too.
- Power Output: 2x500W into 4 Ohms.
- Load Impedance: 1x4-16 Ohms, 2x4-16 Ohms.
- Output Voltage: 2x~45V ~70V Peak.
- Input Impedance: 1MegOhm & 100pF.
- Input Overload: Hi Input =>~6V Lo Input >~3V.
- Input Sensitivity: Lo Input/ EQ Flat/Gain Max/Volume Max =~15mV
- FX Loop Sensitivity: 0dBu/-10dBu (Nominal dependant on control settings)
- USB: 44.1kHz Standard Slave CODEC (PC/MAC/iPad compatible)
- Average Power Consumption: 200W.(Measured at 1/8th continuous output power)
- Operating Voltage Range: ~85V to ~265V 50/60Hz.
- Size: W428*D285*H88 (2U rack mount with supplied wings)
- Weight: 5kg
- Hi and Lo input Jacks.
- Gain Control.
- Peak Indicator.
- Comp Indicator.
- Shape Switch.
- EQ: Bass Control, Swept Mid, Treble Control.
- Volume Control.
- Pull Mute.
- Tilt (Tonal balance)
- Touch (Playing dynamics)
- Pull Tight. (Alt. Pull Fast)
- Standby Switch.
- Power Switch.
- High quality DSP, Interval (Pitch) and
- Focus (Range) Reverb, Echo
- Universal Power Inlet ~85V to ~265V 50-60Hz
- Balanced DI
- USB I/O
- Auxiliary Input 3.5
- FX Loop
- Tuner/ RAW
- Remote (Included FS4-NSL)
- Impedance selector switch