Legendary British amp manufacturer Laney are known for all but defining the British valve amp sound. Trailblazers from the very beginning, they’ve now stepped into the portable amp area.
Their contender? The Mini-STB series, battery-powered Bluetooth-capable amplifiers designed to link up to your smartphone. This unlocks a wealth of features, all while remaining portable and affordable – what’s not to love?
Here’s what Laney say:
Styled after the iconic Laney Lionheart, the Laney Mini-STB is a Bluetooth-enabled battery-powered amp, perfect for desktop, backstage or practice.
A super compact solution for guitar tone and performance anywhere. The Mini-STB Lionheart model features a clean & drive channel, gain, tone and volume dial, guitar input, aux in, onboard tape-style digital delay with level control, headphone socket and the unique Laney LSI (Laney Smartphone Insert).
The LSI allows you to connect your amp to your favourite guitar tone generating app to access all your favourite guitar tones – jamming has never been this easy or fun!
- 6W output
- 2 x 3” full range drivers
- Clean & Drive channels
- Can be powered by 6 x AA batteries
- Laney LSI connection for easy smart device connection
- Bluetooth capability
- Free Tonebridge app from Ultimate Guitar gives you 1000+ classic guitar and bass tones for free
- Item dimensions: 142mm x 205mm x 100mm (HWD)
- Carton dimensions: 152mm x 213mm x 110mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 1.20kg