The EON One is a portable linear array PA system from JBL. The portable linear array format is becoming more and more popular, thanks to its compact and convenient design, in addition to a powerful sound.
Eon One features six 2" high frequency drivers in array format, mounted onto a 10" bass-reflex subwoofer so that the low-frequencies are just as clear as the highs. The array utilises a 100-degree front coverage pattern as well as a 50 degrees vertical coverage pattern.
This means that the system will pump out your music evenly so that everyone in the venue can hear with the same clarity, whether they're dancing right at the front, or chilling at the back of the room.
Compact All in one System.
The Speaker array comes equipped with it's own built-in 6 input mixer so that you can connect all your devices/instruments. What's more, the unit comes with built in bluetooth as well, so you can wirelessly pick and switch your tracks from your smartphone without being tied up by wires and continuously going back and forth from the unit.
With The Eon One, all components are packed up within one unit, so that you can carry it one handed to a gig and can quickly and easily assemble when you get to the venue.
Adapt to any Space
A particular bonus of the linear array format is that it's compact footprint means that it takes up so little floor space on stage. The array section can be set to 3 different height setups, to reflect on the specific venue and the type of event.
- Proven JBL Professional sound quality
- Patent-pending linear-array configuration (six 2” HF drivers) offers exceptional sound coverage
- Unobstructed 10” bass-reflex subwoofer for accurate low-frequency response
- Bluetooth connectivity for streaming audio from your mobile device
- Powerful 6-channel mixer with easy-to-use controls
- 380 watts of power, 118 dB max SPL for clear, detailed audio
- Carry the entire system with one hand, set up in seconds
- Perfect for live music, conferences, events and more
- 3 listening positions for different environments
- Speakers: Unobstructed 10" LF driver with 6x 2" HF Drivers
- Max SPL Output: 118 dB (peak)
- Class D amplifier: 250W LF + 130W HF
- Channel 1-2 with bass, treble, reverb, mic/line selector, and combo 1/4" phone and XLR input
- Channel 3/4 with 1/4" balanced TRS jacks (stereo) or pair of RCA jacks (stereo)
- Channel 5/6 with 1/8” (3.5mm) input jack for portable electronics, or Bluetooth audio streaming
- Monitor outputs: Stereo RCA
- Weight 40.8 lbs (18.5 kg)