Hotone's original Soul Press was acclaimed for its multi-function design, serving as a 3-in-1 wah, volume and expression pedal. This next-generation model, Soul Press II, provides you with even more versatility — now integrating up to four modes (volume, wah, volume/wah and expression), taking your playing to new sonic heights!
A number of additional updates enhance the Soul Press II's ease-of-use over its predecessor too. The pedal indicator shows the position of the tread-plate in real-time, while the 'Tone' mode selector and 'Q' value adjuster let you tweak the sound of the unit to preference. Multiple input/output options provide more diverse access, and the reimagined pedal size maintains portability while delivering an optimal ergonomic experience.
- 4-in-1 functionality (volume, expression, wah, volume/wah).
- True bypass design keeps your signal clear and unaffected when pedal is not in use.
- Increased non-slip footprint provides a better user experience.
- Super-cool status LEDs indicate pedal position in real-time.
- Inspired by the legendary vocal-like '60s wah sound.
- Q and 'Tone' (range) controls for a more flexible wah tone.
- Active volume design for keeping lossless tone.
- Separate tuner and expression outputs for more connection possibilities.
- 9V DC or 9V battery power supply.
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 100Ω
- Wah Range Selector: Warm—290Hz to 1.4kHz, Classic—360Hz to 1.8kHz
- Current Consumption: Max 30mA
- Dimensions: 81mm (W) x 162mm (D) x 51mm (H)
- Weight: 500g