PLEASE NOTE: The HeadRush Gigboard will not work with 10k potentiometer expression pedals, if you want to use an expression pedal with the Gigboard make sure it has a 25k potentiometer.
HeadRush put their name on the map back at the 2017 NAMM Show, when they unveiled their innovative eponymous floorboard unit. As an all-encompassing amp, cab, FX and mic-modelling processor, the original HeadRush pedalboard was made purely with modern guitarists in mind. However, the company's Gigboard derives heavily from their original concept but packs it into a much smaller and more portable enclosure.
Powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP full-version software, the HeadRush Gigboard delivers the most authentic recreations of notorious amp, cabinet, mic and effects ever heard from a small pedalboard unit. Highly-versatile and intuitive with its 7-inch touch display, this all-in-one solution can become the centrepiece of your rig!
7-Inch Touch Display
Although there are several all-around floorboards available on the market today, the full-sized HeadRush set itself apart with its 7-inch touch display. Giving you the familiar feel of a tablet or smartphone, the scaled-down Gigboard has inherited the very same feature, without losing any of the surface real-estate.
Allowing you to experiment with your virtual signal chain on-the-fly, you can easily drag simulated amps, stompboxes, cabinets and more in and out - for a nearly endless amount of tonal possibilities! Also letting you re-order these however you wish, the level of flexibility offered by the HeadRush Gigboard is practically unparalleled.
Despite the Gigboard's compact and durable chassis, on the rear of the unit you'll find a number of thoughtful inputs and outputs. Letting you seamlessly route the Gigboard with your current rig (if you choose to use it in conjunction with an amp, for example), the connectors on the unit will accommodate for most applications.
As you'd expect, the Gigboard features a single input for your guitar, with dual TRS outputs that are switchable between amp or line level. Therefore, not only can you run the HeadRush Gigboard in stereo, but you can also ensure that its signal is optimised for use with guitar amplifiers or even PA systems, for front-of-house operation in a live scenario.
Built-In Effects Loop
With a built-in effects loop (send/return) too, you can integrate external effects pedals into the Gigboard's signal chain at any point. This means that if you have a favourite overdrive, delay or modulation stompbox that you just can't live without, the HeadRush Gigboard will let you run it seamlessly in tandem with its own effects.
Apart from the essentials, the Gigboard boasts an external amp output that can be used to change between clean and dirty channels on your amplifier, letting you employ the unit as a footswitch. By making the Gigboard more compact, HeadRush removed the built-in expression pedal found on the original floorboard. But don't fret! With an expression pedal input, you can use an external device to control parameters of the Gigboard's effects just like you can with the full-sized version.
Headphone Out & MIDI
A headphone output for silent practice is another noteworthy addition, as well as the MIDI in/out. With MIDI, you can use a separate controller to change patches on the Gigboard as well as its effects settings, making the unit incredibly easy to manipulate.
Like most modern multi-FX, the HeadRush Gigboard can be connected to your computer. Letting you back up saved presets and experiment with your virtual signal chains even more, the USB port functions also as an audio interface that records and re-amps at 24-bit 96kHz quality. In layman's terms, this is the audio fidelity equivalent of ultra-HD!
3rd-Party IR Support
A significant feature of the Gigboard is its support of 3rd-party cabinet impulse responses. Although the factory-loaded cabinet emulations are incredibly realistic, if you have a bunch of favoured IRs that you adore, the HeadRush Gigboard will support most IRs and blend its own amp models beautifully with them. Not only that, but you can also upload your own custom band logo for the lock screen, to personalise the unit even further!
Feature Update 2.3!
This new update includes 2 new Amp Models, 5 new Distortions Pedals, 3 new Modulation FX, and 1 new Reverb. There are also performance enhancements for the built-in looper and USB Audio, alongside minor UI updates. What’s new in 2.3?
- 2 new amp models to the AMP category: ’05 TANGERINE 30 CH1, ’05 TANGERINE 30 CH2
- 5 new FX to the DISTORTION category: MX DIST, D1 DIST, K DRIVE, ROUND FUZZ, ANXIETY OD V2
- 3 new FX to the MODULATION category: ACOUST SIM, DETUNE, OCTAVES UP
- Added AMBI VERB to the Delay/Reverb FX category
- Revised the Looper’s FEEDBACK control to better support Frippertronics-style looping
- Exclusive custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Powered by Eleven HD Expanded DSP software
- Compact chassis, perfect for mounting on existing pedalboards or desktop studio use
- Realistic and responsive amp, mic and FX modelling
- Gapless pre-set switching with reverb/delay tail spill over
- 7” high-resolution display with intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Road-ready steel chassis; 4 footswitches with dedicated colour LEDs
- Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
- Load your own custom impulse response files
- Looper has 20 minutes of record time, with peel feature
- HeadRush Gigboard
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Software Download Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- (4) footswitches with colour LEDs
- (1) 300° master volume knob
- (1) 360° navigation/data encoder
- (1) full-colour LED-backlit display with touch interface
- 6.9” / 176 mm (diagonal)
- 5.9” x 3.7” / 150 x 93 mm (width x height)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS input (guitar)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS input (expression pedal)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TS input (expression pedal toe switch)
- (1) 1/8” (3.5 mm) stereo input (auxiliary device)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS output (external amp switch)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS input (send)
- (1) 1/4” (6.35 mm) TRS output (return)
- (1) 5-pin MIDI input(1) 5-pin MIDI output/thru
- (1) USB Type-B port
- (1) IEC power input
- Connection DC power adapter input
- Input Voltage 19 VDC, 3.42 A, center-positive
Dimensions (height x width x depth)
- 12.96” x 8.88” x 2.64”
- 32.92 x 22.56 x 6.71 cm
- 7.14 lbs.
- 3.24 kg