Here’s What Gretsch Say About the Streamliner G2622T-P90 Center Block Double-Cut with Bigsby
The impressively affordable Gretsch® G2622T-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with Bigsby® is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622T-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil FideliSonic 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The Bigsby® tailpiece adds expressive shimmer to your playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, black or tortoise pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and remarkable finishes including Brownstone, Forge Glow and Gunmetal.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622T-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Collection: Streamliner™
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.5” (292 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.75” (248 mm)
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Oval
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.75” (629 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Bigsby® B70
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickups: FideliSonic™ 90 (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Gretsch® Radio Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)