Left Handed Versions Available
Many of Gibson's USA guitars are available in left-handed configurations. If you're a southpaw who's always dreamed of owning a US-made Gibson, please contact us with any enquiries.
The image of Slash wielding a Les Paul is one that has more or less defined rock ‘n’ roll for decades. Gibson has honoured this legacy with the Slash Collection, a range of instruments based on the top-hat-wearing rocker's most recognisable guitars – including his iconic Les Paul. This "Victoria" model is a gorgeous Goldtop version of Slash's LP Standard, which just screams class and style!
Designed to Slash's Specs
The Slash "Victoria" Les Paul Standard Goldtop features a Maple top, a solid Mahogany body with a dark finish on the back, and Slash’s personal touches which include a '50s Vintage C-shaped neck profile, Gibson Custom BurstBucker Alnico 2 pickups, nickel hardware appointments, hand-wired electronics with Orange Drop capacitors and a vintage-style hardshell case.
Super-Cool Case Candy
Exclusive to this Gibson signature collection is Slash’s distinctive “Skully” drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover (and a blank truss rod cover in the case), a USA leather strap and Slash’s new Ernie Ball 10-46 strings with four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex picks.
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '50s Vintage
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with Cream binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Keystone
- Pickguard: Cream (Not Installed)
- Truss Rod Cover: Slash signature
- Control Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Pointers
- Strap Buttons: Schaller Locking
- Neck Pickup: Custom BurstBucker Alnico 2 (Double Black Exposed Coils)
- Bridge Pickup: Custom BurstBucker Alnico 2 (Double Black Exposed Coils)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone (Handwired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Toggle
- Strings: Slash's Ernie Ball 10-46 Set
- Case: Vintage-Style Hardshell
- Accessories: Slash Pick Set, Extra Blank Truss Rod Cover, USA Leather Strap, Multi-Tool