GFI System Orca Delay Pedal
Featuring 4 Versatile Delay Algorithms
3 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Tue 5th Jul 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 199 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
GFI System pedals have garnered plenty of acclaim in recent years for their stellar, ethereal sounds and intuitive interfaces. The Orca delay packs four quintessential and highly-versatile GFI System algorithms into a compact pedal that is straightforward and easy to use. The LCD screen makes it a breeze to navigate through Orca’s vast sonic palette and features, giving you more freedom to focus on your playing!
- 4 select delay algorithms cover all of your ambient needs.
- 2 presets, accessible via dedicated A/B footswitch.
- 4 knobs (and button) provide you with plenty of control over different parameters.
- Intuitive interface with bright LCD screen.
- Analogue dry-through retains character of your unaffected tone.
- Mono and stereo input/output, allowing you to use the pedal with single or dual-amplifier rigs.
- Expression pedal and tap-tempo input lets you affect parameters on-the-fly.
- Momentary action supported.
- Digital (max delay time: 1 second)
- Tape (max delay time: 1 second)
- Diffuse (max delay time: 1 second)
- Ambiental (max delay time: 840 milliseconds)
Mono or Stereo - You Decide!
The GFI System Orca has both mono and stereo inputs/outputs. This means that you can use it with a simple single-amp setup, or run it through two separate amplifiers to create an immersive ambient experience. Mono connection is made using standard TS patch cables, while stereo routing is achieved via TRS cables (a splitter-Y cable may be required).
A thoughtfully-added multi-purpose jack allows you to connect the Orca to an expression or tap-tempo pedal. With an expression pedal, you can directly control certain delay parameters completely on-the-fly — perfect for players who like to create experimental and otherworldly sounds! An external tap-tempo can be used to control the remote tempo function.
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohm
- DAC / ADC Resolution: 24 bits
- Current Consumption: ~110 mA
- Weight: 0.6 Kg (1.6 lbs)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 7.2 x 5.5 cm
- Power Source: 9VDC (Negative Center)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Trusted Customer3rd Jan 2022
Scott Burns25th Jul 2021
Finance available at checkout for orders £300+