What a sound, and what a finish! When you see a limited edition Fender amp you'd better check it out quick because once they're gone, they're gone for good. The Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb is an absolute classic, from the fancy vintage covering and grille cloth to the glorious sounds of a legendary Vintage Reissue combo - loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones.
Ideal for rock, country or blues players, the '65 Deluxe Reverb is a moderately powered amp ready to be cranked up at home for practice and to serve well in a gigging setting. The fat, smooth guitar tones heard on many of our favourite recordings, from Memphis to Abbey Road, were made using the Deluxe amp.
Electronics include a pair of 6V6 tubes, one 5AR4 rectifier tube, four 12AX7 preamp tubes and two 12AT7 tubes producing the crisp Americana tonal goods. The 12 inch Celestion Alnico Ruby speaker oozes vintage warmth and mellow highs. Its dual channels (normal and vibrato) gives you two base tones to develop with a tube-driven Fender reverb, tube vibrato and the two-button footswitch for control.
- Classic looks and sounds from this legendary Vintage Reissue combo, loved by guitarists for its snappy guitar tones
- Output: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- 8 ohms operation
- Speakers: 12” Celestion Alnico Ruby
- Channels: Dual Channels (Normal and Vibrato)
- Features: Tube Driven Spring Reverb, Tube Vibrato, 2-Button footswitch, Baltic Birch Plywood Cabinet
- Controls: Normal Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass. Vibrato Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb. Vibrato: Speed, Intensity
- Tube Complement: 4 X 12AX7, 2 X 12AT7, 2 X 6V6, 1 X 5AR4 RectifierTube
- Fender 2-Button Footswitch for Reverb and Vibrato On/Off