Here's what ESP says about the E-II Viper:
If you’ve been wanting a premium edition of ESP’s famous asymmetrical double-cut Viper shape, the E-II Viper is here.
Built in Japan, it includes a number of features that put it high above the rest, like set-thru construction with its mahogany body and neck, and components like its bone nut, Schaller Straplocks, Gotoh locking tuners, and Gotoh TOM bridge and tailpiece.
Available in both Black and Urban Camo finishes, the E-II Viper also includes an EMG 66TW/57TW pickup set with separate push-pull controls on each control knob for coil splitting each pickup individually. Includes ESP hardshell case.
- CONSTRUCTION: Set-Thru
- BODY: Mahogany
- SCALE: 24.75"
- NECK: Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD: Ebony
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 305mm
- NUT WIDTH: 42mm
- NUT TYPE: Bone
- NECK CONTOUR: Thin-U
- FRETS/TYPE: 24XJ
- HARDWARE COLOR: Black
- STRAP BUTTON: Schaller Straplock
- TUNERS: Gotoh Locking
- BRIDGE: Gotoh TOM & Tailpiece
- NECK PU: EMG 66TW *(Pull Vol to split)
- BRIDGE PU: EMG 57TW *(Pull Tone to split)
- ELECTRONICS: Active
- ELECTRONICS LAYOUT: Vol(P/P)/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- CASE: Viper Guitar Form Fit Case