Epiphone Jared James Nichols Signature "Gold Glory" Les Paul Custom in Double Gold Vintage Aged
Featuring Seymour Duncan P-90 Dogear Pickup
Includes EpiLite Case!
Order now for delivery to you on Thu 18th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 599 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The “Gold Glory” Les Paul Custom is Epiphone's second signature model for modern blues maestro Jared James Nichols. A fresh take on the Wisconsin-born rocker's black-finished "Old Glory" guitar, the exquisite “Gold Glory” is built to make a statement both physically and sonically — with its 1955-style, gold-finished Les Paul Custom body and punchy Seymour Duncan P-90 Dogear pickup.
- Mahogany Construction — This timeless tonewood (used for the body/neck) yields the thick and sustain-rich sound synonymous with Gibson/Epiphone guitars.
- '50s Rounded "C" Neck — Old-school profile delivers a "time capsule" feel that'll strongly appeal to traditionalists.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Dark and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Medium Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Block Inlays — Elegant pearloid material exudes a premium look reminiscent of the iconic Gibson Les Paul Custom model.
- Seymour Duncan P-90 "Dogear" Pickup — Provides a punchy tone rich in mid-range with aggressive treble cut.
- Grover Rotomatic Tuners — High-quality design allows for precise pitching and ensures years of reliable use.
- Graph Tech NuBone Nut — Low-friction material minimises unwanted tuning slips and enhances sustain.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over pickup volume and overall tone.
- Included EpiLite Case — Perfectly protects the "Gold Glory" Les Paul Custom against knocks on the road!
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Binding: 7-Ply Top, 5-Ply Back
- Finish: Aged
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: '50s Rounded C
- Scale Length: 24.724"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, Single-Ply White Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Pearloid Blocks
- Joint: Glued in, Set Neck
- Finish: Brushed Nickel
- Bridge: Wraparound "Lightning" Bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Control Knobs: Black "Top Hats" with Metal Inserts
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan P-90
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: EpiLite
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable