Epiphone is proud to present the debut Epiphone signature model designed by Heart co-founder and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Nancy Wilson. Featuring a mahogany body with a figured maple veneer top, the Nighthawk body shape was first introduced in 1993 and is compact and comfortable.
The Epiphone Nancy Wilson Fanatic comes equipped with ProBucker humbuckers, a 5-way pickup selector switch for a wide variety of tonal options, master volume and tone controls, a fast-playing rounded C profile mahogany neck with an ebony fretboard, and features an attractive Fireburst Gloss finish. Includes hardshell case.
- Body Shape: Nighthawk
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Figured Maple Veneer
- Binding: Single-Ply White
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: C Rounded
- Scale Length: 25.512"
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Radius: 12.01"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone
- Nut Width: 1.693"
- Inlays: Twin Parallelogram in Pearloid
- Joint: Glued in at 16th Fret
- Bridge: Nighthawk Hardtail
- Tailpiece: Through-Body
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe
- Control Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge Pickup: ProBucker 3 Slant (Open-Coil)
- Neck Pickup: ProBucker FB720 (Nickel)
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, 5-Way Pickup Selector Switch
- Strings: 10-46
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity Binder